When a problem cannot be resolved immediately, a temporary (“band-aid”) action is taken to prevent the problem from continuing to occur in the process. Similar to a “solution,” this term has gained popularity in Lean implementations because it implies there may be additional improvements, and the action taken may not be the final one, just the best one at this time.
- Organizational Development Process– creativesafetysupply.com
- Jidoka: The Other Pillar– lean-news.com
- Let’s Talk Jidoka and Juice Boxes– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- How Kaizen is Imperative to LEAN Success– kaizen-news.com
- Where Did OSHA Go Wrong with Online Filings?– safetyblognews.com
- The Toyota Production System House– blog.5stoday.com