Rajan Suri is Emeritus Professor of Industrial Engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He received his Bachelors degree from Cambridge University (England) and his M.S. and Ph.D. from Harvard University.
Rajan combines his academic credentials with substantial industry experience. He has consulted for leading firms including Alcoa, AT&T, Danfoss, Ford, Hewlett-Packard, Harley-Davidson, IBM, John Deere, National Oilwell Varco, Pratt & Whitney, Rockwell Automation and Trek Bicycle. Consulting assignments in Europe and the Far East, along with projects for the World Bank, have given him an international perspective on manufacturing competitiveness.
- George Stalk
- Ananth Krishnamurthy
- It;s About Time: The Competitive Advantage of Quick Response Manufacturing
- Quick Response Manufacturing: A Companywide Approach to Reducing Lead Times
- The Practitioner’s Guide to POLCA: The Production Control System for High-Mix, Low-Volume and Custom Products
- MCT Quick Reference Guide
- 5S Lean Training– creativesafetysupply.com
- Introduction– jakegoeslean.com
- Lean Manufacturing– lean-news.com
- Lean Manufacturing Across the U.S.: From Salt Lake to Toledo– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Polygon Opens New Document Center– safetyblognews.com
- Getting To Know The Product-Process Matrix– 5snews.com