Trystorming is a combination of brainstorming melded with rapid prototyping to determine if ideas will work quickly or not.
The key process steps:
- Come up with at least seven ideas through brainstorming/sketching
- If needed, narrow them down to your top three ideas
- Simulate, simulate, simulate (or Try, try, try) – their philosophy is to fail as early and as often as possible
- Morph or combine ideas until you reach an optimal outcome
- Put the concept into your business system and repeat the process as needed
« Back to Glossary Index